Sunday, September 7, 2008

The idea of a ramen musuem sounds totally lame and unexciting, but I found myself with a three hour break at work with nothing to do. I talked to my coworker Nick, and we decided to head over and check out what all the fuss was about.


I was pretty much expecting some plain jane looking museum with some plastic models of ramen and what not, but the basement of the museum turned out to be a totally self contained historic looking downtown area.


There were a lot of different types of restaurants in the museum. Each of the restaurants had ramen from the different areas of Japan, we ended up eating Kyushu style ramen. The place was a little more expensive than normal ramen restaurants, but we got about twice as much as the normal servings of meat, and almost 50% more ramen.

On top of the good selection of restaurants, there were a lot of different activities we could do. Most of the places didn't want me taking pictures, so I just took a few before people started yelling at me.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That sounds like a totally awesome adventure. I'm jealous and hungry for Ramen.

I hope you doing well, and I'm waiting for the videos of Ging Nang Boyz.

Peace :D