Friday, September 5, 2008

Woo, new beginning. Here's hoping I'll be updating this blog more often than I did before.

So in a nutshell, I'm pretty much doing the same as since my last posts. Working about 50 hours a week, been going out a little more lately. I made a few more trips to Kamakura, and was finally able to take some decent night time pictures with my new camera.




Bob came and joined me in Japan about a month ago. He had training in Tokyo for a few days, so I was able to hang out with him, Reiko (Yumiko's little sister), and her boyfriend Atsuhiko. Bob pretty much wanted to check out all his old spots, so we ended up going to Shimokitazawa, and Haruka and I showed him Koenji. Unfortunately Bob's living over in Gifu, which is about 6 hours by local train from where I live, but fortunately for him, he's living about 45 minutes from our friend Adam in Nagoya.


We met up with most of the Ging Nang Boyz the second day we hung out, and the next day with Chin and Shoji. Chin ended up taking us out to a Korean BBQ restaurant near Shinjuku, which was way different from the Korean food I eat back at home. As we left, Chin invited Haruka and me to one of their shows this month. I'm basically hoping I can get some decent video of the show without getting kicked in the face. We'll see!